- Tozoğlu, Ş. Polat, H. Celik, B. Mazlumoglu, “Examination of obesity awareness levels of university students in terms of different variables,” Journal of Health and Medical Sciences, 5(2), 133-142. 2022, DOI: 10.31014/aior.1994.05.02.223
- WHO, “Obesity and overweight,” https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweight (accessed on july 2022).
- Birtane, E. Canayaz, Z. A. Altikardes, H. Korkmaz, “Mamdani tip bulanık mantık kümeleri kullanılarak metabolik sendrom risk tespit karar destek sisteminin geliştirilmesi,” https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8238035 (accessed on july 2022).
- Acıbadem, “Vücut kitle endeksi hesaplama,” https://www.acibadem.com.tr/ilgi-alani/vucut-kitle-indeksi-hesaplama/ (accessed on july 2022).
- Karal, M. Turan, “Hekime tanı koymada yardımcı, yapay zeka destekli hastalık tespit uzmanı,” European Journal of Science and Technology Special Issue 26, pp. 100-116, 2021, DOI: 10.31590/ejosat.945518
- Kavakiotis, O. Tsave, A. Salifoglou, N. Maglaveras, I. Vlahavas, I. Chouvarda, “Machine learning and data mining methods in diabetes research,” Computational and Structural Biotechnology, 15. 104–116. 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csbj.2016.12.005
- Z. Woldaregaya, E. Arsand, S. Walderhaug, D. Albers, L. Mamykina, T. Botsis, G. Hartvigsen, “Data-driven modeling and prediction of blood glucose dynamics: Machine learning applications in type 1 diabetes,” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. Volume 98, Pages 109-134, 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.artmed.2019.07.007.
- B. Parikh, M. Kakad, D. W. Bates, “Integrating predictive analytics into high-value care: the dawn of precision delivery,” JAMA, 315, 651-652, 2016, DOI: 10.1001/jama.2015.19417.
- W. Bates, S. Saria, L. Ohno-Machado, A. Shah, G. Escobar, “Big data in healthcare: using analytics to identify and manage high-risk and high-cost patients,” Health Aff, 33, 1123-1131, 2014, DOI: 10.1377/hlthaff.2014.0041
- H. D. Araújo, A. M. Santana, P. A. S. Neto, “Using machine learning to support healthcare professionals in making pre authorization decisions,” International Journal of Medical Informatics, 94:1–7, 2016, DOI:10.1016/j.i.jmedinf.2016.06.007
- Rodriguez, O. L. P. Espitia, C. Franco, V. Augusto, “Predicting healthcare costs of diabetes using machine learning models,” Elsevier Inc, 2019 DOI: 10.1016/j.jval.2019.09.903
- Mercaldo, V. Nardone, A. Santone, “Diabetes mellitus affected patients classification and diagnosis through machine learning techniques,” Procedia Computer Science, 112, 2519-228, 2017 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2017.08.193
- Ü. Veranyurt, A. F. Deveci, M. F. Esen, O. Veranyurt, “Makine öğrenmesi teknikleriyle hastalık sınıflandırması: random forest, k-nearest neighbour ve adaboost algoritmaları uygulaması,” Usaysad Derg, 6(2), 275-286, 2020.
- Narula, K. Shameer, A. M. S. Omar, J. T. Dudley, P. P. Sengupta, “Reply: Deep learning with unsupervised feature in echocardiographic imaging,” J Am Coll Cardiol, 69:2101 2, 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.jacc.2017.01.062
- H. Alonso, M. N. Wernick, Y. Yang, G. Germano, D. S. Berman, P. Slmoka, ”Prediction of cardiac death after adenosine myocardial perfusion SPECT based on machine learning,” J Nucl Cardiol, 2018, doi: 10.1007/s12350-017-0924-x.
- Esteva, B. Kupre, R. A. Novoa, “Dermatologist-level classification of skin cancer with deep neural networks,” Nature, 542:115–8, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1038/nature21056
- X. Tran, C. A. Latkin, V. T. Giang, “The current research landscape of the application of artificial intelligence in managing cerebrovascular and heart diseases: A bibliometric and content analysis,” Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 16:2699, 2019, DOI: 10.3390/ijerph16152699
- L. Cichosz, M. D. Johansen, O. Hejlesen, “Toward big data analytics: review of predictive models in management of es and its complications,” J es Sci Technol, 10(1), 27-34, 2015, DOI: 10.1177/1932296815611680
- M. Palechor, A. D. L. H. Manotas, ”Dataset for estimation of obesity levels based on eating habits and physical condition in individuals from Colombia, Peru and Mexico,” Data in Brief, 104344, 2019.
- Akpınar, “Veri tabanlarında bilgi keşfi ve veri madenciliği,” İstanbul Üniversitesi İşletme Fakültesi Dergisi, 29(1), 1-22. 2000.
- Zeng, “On the confusion matrix in credit scoring and its analytical properties,” Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 49(9), 2080-2093, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2019.1568485
- Başaran, “Classification of white blood cells with SVM by selecting SqueezeNet and LIME properties by mRMR method,” Signal, Image and Video Processing, 1-9, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11760-022-02141-2
- Vapnik, R. Izmailov, “Reinforced SVM method and memorization mechanisms,” Pattern Recognition, 119, 108018, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patcog.2021.108018
- Omidvar, A. Zahedi, H. Bakhshi, “EEG signal processing for epilepsy seizure detection using 5-level Db4 discrete wavelet transform, GA-based feature selection and ANN/SVM classifiers,” Computer Science Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 10395–10403, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-020-02837-8
- Breiman, “Random forests,” Machine learning, 45(1), 5-32, 2001.
- L. M. Kumar, M. Rashid, R. M. Musa, M. A. M. Razman, N. Sulaiman, R. Jailani, A. P. A. Majeed, “The classification of EEG-based winking signals: a transfer learning and random forest pipeline,” PeerJ, 9, e11182, 2021, DOI: 10.7717/peerj.11182
- Azmat, Y. Y. Ghadi, T. A. Shloul, S. A. Alsuhibany, A. Jalal, J. Park, “Smartphone sensor-based human locomotion surveillance system using multilayer perceptron,” Special Issue Artificial Intelligence and Beyond in Medical and Healthcare Engineering, 12(5), 2550, 2022, https://doi.org/10.3390/app12052550.
- Kivrak, “Deep learning-based prediction of obesity levels according to eating habits and physical Condition,” The Journal of Cognitive Systems (JCS), Vol. 6. No.1, 2021, https://doi.org/10.52876/jcs.939875
- Singh, H. Tawfik, “A Machine Learning Approach for Predicting Weight Gain Risks in Young Adults,” Conf. Proc. 10th Int. Conf. Dependable Syst. Serv. Technol, pp. 231–234, 2019, DOI: 10.1109/DESSERT.2019.8770016.
- Daud, N. L. M. Noor, S. A. Aljunid, N. Noordin, N. I. M. Fahmi Teng, “Predictive Analytics: The Application of J48 Algorithm on Grocery Data to Predict Obesity,” IEEE Conf. Big Data Anal, pp. 1–6, 2019, DOI: 10.1109/ICBDAA.2018.8629623.
- Alqahtani, F. Albuainin, R. Alrayes, N. A. Muhanna, E. Alyahyan, E. Aldahasi, “Obesity level prediction based on data mining techniques,” IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.21 No.3, 2021, https://doi.org/10.22937/IJCSNS.2021.21.3.14
- Huang, “Obesity prediction based on logistic regression, random forest and support vector machine,” A thesis submitted to the faculty at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in the Department of Biostatistics in the Gillings School of Global Public Health, 2022.
- Cui, Y. Chen, J. Wang, H. Deng, Y. Huang, “Estimation of Obosity Levels Based on Decision Trees,” International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Its Application on Media, 2021.
- Jindal, N. Baliyan, P. S. Rana, “Obesity prediction using ensemble machine learning approaches,” Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques. Springer, pp. 355–362, 2018, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-8636-6_37
- F. Lopes, A. C. Oliveira, R. X. Brito, S. A. F. Oliveira, L. T. R. Neto, “Estimativa Dos N´ıveis de Obesidade Com Base em Habitos Alimentares e Condic´ao F˜´ısica Atraves de ´Tecnicas de Aprendizado de M´aquina,” Anais Estendidos Do XXXIV Conference on Graphics, Patterns and Images, 2021.
 A. Subaşı, M. I. Gürsoy, “EEG Signal classification using PCA, ICA, LDA and support vector machines,” Expert Systems with Applications, 37: 8659-8666, 2010, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2010.06.065
 K. S. Abakar, C. Yu, “Performance of SVM based on PUK kernel in comparison to SVM based on RBF kernel in prediction of yarn tenacity,” Indian Journal of Fibre&tectile Research, 39: 55-59, 2014.
 C. Zhang, X. Pan, H. Li, A. Gardiner, I. Sargent, J. Hare, P. M. Atkinson, “A hybrid MLP-CNN classifier for very fine resolution remotely sensed image classification,” ISPRS J. Photogramm. Remote Sens 140: 133-44, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2017.07.014
 T. Windeatt, “Ensemble MLP classifier design,” Computational Intelligence Paradigms, 2008: 133-147, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008
 A. Liaw, M. Wiener, “Classification and Regression by Random Forest,” R News, 2 (December), 18–22, 2002, https://doi.org/10.1177/154405910408300516
 E. C. Gunther, R. W. Gerwien, M. P. Heyes, P. Bento, D. J. Stone, ”Prediction of clinical drug efficacy by classification of drug-induced genomic expression profiles in vitro,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 100(16), 9608-9613, 2003, https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1632587100
 M. R. Segal, “Machine Learning Benchmarks and Random Forest Regression,” Center for Bioinformatics and Molecular Biostatistics, UC San Francisco, 18(3), 1-14, 2003.