The question of nationalities and minorities and the fragmentation of the Middle East Critical readers in geopolitics
|Al-Anbar University Journal For Humanities|
|Article 21, Volume 2022, Issue 3, September 2022, Pages 2587-2628 PDF (1.3 M)|
|Document Type: Research Paper|
|Muhaimen Abdulhaleem Al.Wadi|
|University of Baghdad|
|Education received the attention of the monarchy in Iraq, especially after the developments that the country witnessed after World War II in all political, economic and cultural aspects. The interest is no longer limited to primary education only, but also includes secondary education, and Dulaim District is important in that area due to geographical factors in terms of The area and proximity to the capital, Baghdad, increased, so it witnessed an interest in secondary education during the period from 1945 to the end of the royal era in 1958.|
|Nationalities; minorities; the Middle East|
(1) Yves Lacoste, the geopolitics of the Mediterranean and the translation of Haida Darwish, i1, Abu Dhabi, Dar Kalma for cultures and heritage, 2010.
(2) Suleiman Hazen, (the Arab Mashreq between the past and the present), the Arab geographical magazine, No. 1, Cairo, modern printing house, 1968.
(3) Mohamed Abdel Salam, moving dunes and geographical determinants of the establishment of regional networks in the Middle East, international politics, No. 189, volume 47, Cairo, Al-Ahram Center, 2012.
(4) Alaa Abdel Wahab, the new Middle East and the scenarios of Israeli domination, Cairo, Sina publishing house, 1995.
(5) George lenchovsky "the Middle East in world affairs" translated by Jafar Al-Khayyat, Baghdad, Dar Al-mutanabi, 1964.
(6) Mohammed Riad, the general principles of geopolitics and geopolitics, Beirut, Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabiya Vol.2, 1989.
(7) Ali Wahb, the international struggle for control of the Middle East, Vol. 1, Beirut, publications company for distribution and publishing, 2013.
(8) Ibrahim Sharif, the Middle East, Baghdad, Republic house company, i1, 1965.
(9) Fred Halliday, the nation and religion in the Middle East, translated by Abdullahi Al-Naimi, Vol .1, Beirut, Dar Al-Saqi 2000.
(10) Mahmoud Khalil, the new variables, the strategy of the great powers in the Middle East, al-Manar magazine, No. 38, 1988.
(11) Jassim Sultan, geography and the next Arab dream (geopolitical), Beirut, Tamkeen for research and publishing, Vol.1, 2013.
(12) Jean-Jacques Berby, the Arabian Gulf, the Arabization of Najda Hajer and Saeed Al-Ghaz, Baghdad, Dar Al-Sharq, i2, 2013,.
(13) O'shea Raymond ،the sand king of Oman، London ،1975.
(14) Fawad Hama Khurshid, contemporary geopolitics, Iraq, Directorate General of information, printing and publishing, Vol .2, 2013.
(15) the beautiful car and the new globalization, (the vital field of the Middle East), i1, Beirut, 1987.
(16) Moin Haddad, the Middle East, geopolitical study "issues of land, oil and water" i1, Beirut, publications company for distribution and publishing, 2002.
(17) Nurit ،water ،Resources and Conflicit in the middle East ،London ،New York Rontledge، 1994، p.P116 Nabil Khalifa , the water problem in the Middle East, Beirut and the Center for Strategic Studies, Research and documentation, Vol .1, Vol. 1, 1994.
(18) George Karam, the history of the Middle East from ancient times to today, Vol.1, Beirut, law of publications for publication and distribution, 2010.
(19) Mohammed Jaber Al-Ansari, the boundaries between races must be defined to overcome them, world of thought No. 4, volume 32, Kuwait, National Council for Culture, Arts and literature, 2004.
(20) Shoukry Nadim, the Palestine war, Beirut, publications of Dar Al-Hayat library, Vol. 1, 1965.
(21) Abdul Razzaq Abbas Hussein, geopolitics and geopolitics, Baghdad, Baghdad library, Vol .1, 1973-1974.
(22) Ali Mohammed Al-Miyah, Russian politics and the Arab geographical location, Baghdad free window series,, between wisdom ,1997.
(23) Jean-Paul chaniolo and Sidi Ahmed Sayah, the issue of borders in the Middle East, Vol.1, Arab Hussein Haider, Beirut, oweidat publishing and printing, 2006.
(24) Qais Jawad Ali, the impact of oil on Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations 1968-2005, Journal of international politics, No. 6, Faculty of political science, Mustansiriya University, 2006-2007.
(25) Zbigniew Brzezinski, the great chessboard, translated by Nafi Ayoub Khamis, Damascus, Center for Military Studies, Vol .1, 1990.
(26) Ahmet Davutoglu, strategic depth "Turkey's position and its role in the international arena", translated by Mohammed Jaber thelji and Tarek Abdel Jalil, i1, Beirut, Arab House of Sciences, 2010.
(27) alexanderdugin, the foundations of Geopolitics "The geopolitical future of Russia, translated by Imad Hatem, Jordan, new United Writers House, 2010, p.52.
(28) Jamal Wakim, the conflict of the great powers over Syria, BEIRUT, publications company for distribution and publishing, Vol.2, 2012.
(29) Klaus Dodds and David Atkinson, geopolitics in a hundred years, P .1, translated by Atef motamad and Ezzat Zian, Cairo, National Center for translation i1, 2010.
(30) Russell feildroje Etzel Percy, geopolitics, translated by Youssef Magli and Louis Iskandar, Vol.1, Karnak publishing and printing, Cairo.
(31) Ali Mohammed Al-Salabi, the Ottoman Empire (factors of Rise and causes of fall), Beirut, Hassan Modern Library, Vol .2, 2012.
(32) Alwan Naim Amin al-Din, conflicts on the edge of the abyss, Vol.1, Dar Al-Abaad for printing, publishing and distribution, 2019.
(33) Farouk Zeidan, Baghdad-Bryan line-the train that changed the map of the Middle East-Quay, Thursday, November 22 article. http:/ / www.raseef.net
(34) one hundred years since the first World War, Arab approaches, Volume One, a group of authors, Vol .1, Qatar, Arab Center for research and Political Studies, 2016.
(35) Gamal Hamdan, strategy of colonization and liberation, Cairo, Dar Al-Shorouk, i1, 1983.
(36) Avil rochwald, ethnic nationalism and the fall of Empires, Vol .1, translated by Atef Motamed and Ezzat Zian, National Center for translation, 2012, p. 77.
(37) Ali Abdel fattouni, the Arabs and the dangers of the new Middle East, Beirut, Dar Al-farbi, Vol.1, 2014.
(38) Sati Al-Hosri, the emergence of nationalist thought in the Arab countries, Beirut, the House of the Arab Vanguard, without a year,.
(39) Wissam Ali Thabet and Raed Rashid Mohammed, the impact of nationalist movements in the dismantling of the bilateral Empire 1917-1920, Tikrit Magazine, Vol .20, No. 2,, 2013.
(40) Leila Hamdan, how the Ottoman caliphate fell, Tebyan, November 15, 2019 http://tipyan.com
(41) Saleh Mahrus Mohammed, Arab officers in the Ottoman army between the sacred loyalty to the Ottoman Sultan and loyalty to Arab nationalism, Middle East, April 7, 2018 .
(42) Mansur Abdul Hakim, the Ottoman Empire from the emirate to the caliphate and the Sultans of Bani Uthman, Damascus, Dar Al-Kitab al-Arabi, Vol .1, 2013.
43 Kamal Mazhar Ahmad, spotlight on international issues in the Middle East, Baghdad, Ministry of culture, 1978.
44 Karl Braun, international politics and the Middle East, translated by Abdulhadi Hussein giad, Baghdad, Dar Al-Shaan Al-Kultury Al-Shaan, Vol .1, 1987.
(45) Maher Ismail Ibrahim, Turkey and neighboring countries, a study in geography and the state, master's thesis, Mustansiriya University, Faculty of Education, 2006.
(46) James Barr, a line in the sand (Britain, France and the conflict that shaped the Middle East ) translated by salafa almagot, London, Dar Al-Hikma, 2015, p.167.
(47) Gamal Hamdan, studies in the Arab world, Vol.1, Cairo, 1958.
(48) Joseph S. Roucek ،"Geopolitics of the USA, the American Journal of Economics and sociologg.vol.10, 1950.
(49) Ibrahim al-Nima, Muslims Facing the challenges of intellectual invasion, Vol.2, Iraq, Al-Zahraa Press, 1986, p. 11.
(50) Wadad Hussein Khudair Ali, Armenia a study in geopolitics, master's thesis (unpublished), University of Baghdad, Faculty of education for girls, Department of geography, 2020, P .43.
(51) Michel Nouvel, the return of Turkey to the east, Beirut, Arab House of Sciences publishers, 2010, p .21.
(52) Nicholos J.spykman،"frontiers ،security and international organization" geograthy Review،vol.32 (1942) .p.p440-442.
(53) Omar Kamel Hassan, Biofield theory and its geopolitical applications in the Middle East Iran as a model, PhD thesis, Faculty of education for Humanities, Anbar University, 2012, p .24, (unpublished).
(54) Fawad Hamma Khurshid, contemporary geopolitics, Iraq, Directorate of printing and publishing, 2013, p.69.
(55) Khalid Yahya Ahmed Al-Jubouri, Kuwait, 1st floor, Baghdad, publications of Dar al-Kalima publishing house, 1993, p.16.
(56) Gulf security in the Twenty-First Century, Abu Dhabi, Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and research
(57) Qasim Mohammed Obaid and Jawad Kazem al-Bakri, the crisis of Mubarak port and its impact on Iraq, strategic brochure, Baghdad, Hammurabi Center for research and Strategic Studies, 2011, p .16.
(58) Malik Daham al-Jumaili and Lamia Mohsen al-Kinani, Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the problem of Mubarak port, International Studies No. 52, Baghdad, Center for International Studies, 2012, p.131.
(59) Gamal Hamdan, the figure of Egypt, a study in the genius of the place, Cairo, Dar Al-Hilal, No. 196. 1967
(60) Mustafa Ahmed Turki, psychological aspects of Borders, World of thought, volume 32, No. 4, Kuwait, National Council for Culture and arts, 2004.
(61) Fathi Al-Afifi, the power vacuum in the Arab world, the Arab future, No. 317, Beirut, Center for Arab unity studies, 2005.
(62) Francis Galgano and Eugene Balka, modern military geography, i1, Abu Dhabi, UAE for Strategic Studies and research, 2014.
63 Moin Haddad, geopolitics (issues of identity and belonging), 1st floor, Beirut, publications company for distribution and publishing, 2006.
(64) Mohammed Jaber Al-Ansari, the boundaries between Arabs must be defined to overcome it, the world of Thought, Vol.34, No. 4, Kuwait National Council for Culture, Arts and literature, 2004.
(65) Stephen Hemsley Longcreek, four centuries of modern Iraqi History, Vol. 4, translated by Jafar Al-Khayyat, 1968.
(66) Moin Haddad , the problem of place, the role of the sea in the conflict between East and West and the Islamic World, Vol. 1, Beirut, publications company for distribution and publishing, 2015.
Article View: 35
PDF Download: 81