Explanation of the Clearest Path Named Clarification of Clarification
|Anbar University Journal of Languages & Literature|
|Article 1, Volume 14, Issue 1, January 2022, Pages 1-25 PDF (1.5 M)|
|Document Type: Research Paper|
|Weam Sadiq Mahmoud* ; Laith Qahir i Al-Hiti*|
|Anbar University - College of Arts|
|This study is promoted by an explanation of the morphological lesson of Ashmouni, who died in the year (918 AH), who was famous for his extensive writings in the field of grammar and morphology, and he was known for it, and he mentioned his morphological sayings; Therefore, in this research, I tried to stand on his opinion, and his wide knowledge, on this subject, during his study of his book, Explanation of the Clearest Path Named (Clarification of Clarification). Al-Basri school of thought, which is rarely in agreement with the Kufic school of thought, will also be briefed on the controversial morphological issues that he mentioned, and on his preferences and responses, which show his knowledge of morphology and his ability to learn morphology. And God I ask success and payment in knowledge and work. and thank Allah the god of everything.|
|Ashmouny; Morphology; Clarification|
ثبت المراجع والمصادر
- Al-Andalusi, M. Y. (1989). Resip Beating From The Tongue Of The Arabs (1st ed.). Al-Madani Press. Cairo.
- Hassan, T. (1988). Assets, An Epistemological Study of Linguistic Thought among the Arabs. Publications of the Ministry of Culture and Information. Baghdad.
- Al-Sarraj, M. S. (1987). Fundamentals of Grammar (2nd ed.). Al-Risala Foundation. Beirut.
- Al-Nahhas, A. M. (1977). The syntax of the Quran. Al-Ani Press. Baghdad.
- Al-Dimashqi, Kh. (2002). The announcement (5th ed.). Al Ilm Lilmalayin Press. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Al-Zajaji, A. (1987). Amali Al-Zajaji (2nd ed.). Al-Jil press. Beirut.
- Al-Ansari, H. (1980). The clearest path to the Alfiyyah of ibn Malik (6th ed.). Al-Nadwa Al-Jadidah press. Beirut.
- Al-Jiani, J. M. (2002). Brief definition in the science of morphology (1st ed.). Deanship of Scientific Research. Islamic university press. Medina. Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Anbari, A. M. (1961). Equity in matters of disagreement between the Basran and Kufian grammarians (1st ed.). The Great Commercial Library. Egypt.
- Al-Yamani, M. A. (2020). The Full Moon with Good Qualities after the Seventh Century. Al-Maarifa press. Beirut.
- Al-Suyuti, A. J. (1979) For consciousness in the layers of linguists and grammarians. The modern library. Saida. Lebanon.
- Al-Maqrizi, A. A. (1847). Explanation and expression of the Arabs in the land of Egypt. Göttingen. Germany.
- Al-Zubaidi, M. M. (2011) The bride’s crown from the jewels of the dictionary. Al-Hidaya press, Cairo.
- Malik, A. J. (1967). Facilitating the Benefits and Complementing the Objectives. Al-Kitab Al-Arabi for Printing and Publishing, Lebanon.
Al-Jurjani, A. M. (1983). Definitions (1st ed.). Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah press. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Al-Muradi, H. Q. (2008) Clarifying the Objectives and Pathways to Explaining to the Alfiyyah of Ibn Malik (3rd ed.). Al-Azhar Colleges Library. Cairo.
- Al-Azhari, M. A. (1967). Language Refinement. Egyptian House for Authorship and Translation, Cairo.
- Al-Azdi, M. A. (1987). Language Population (1st ed.) Al-Ilm for Millions Press. Beirut.
- Qasim, A. I. (2000). The guide to the texts of knowledge (1st ed.). Al-Sumaie for publication and distribution. Riyadh. Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Ghazi, Sh. M. (1990). Anthology of Al-Islam (1st ed.). Al-Kutub al-Ilmiyyah Press. Beirut.
- Haji Khalifa, M. A. (2010). Ladder to reach the tiers of stallions. IRCICA library. Istanbul. Turkey.
- Sibawayh, A. Q. (1988). Sibawayh. (3rd ed.). Al-Khanji Library. Cairo.
- Malik. A (1974) Explanation of Facilitating Benefits. The Anglo-Egyptian Bookshop. Cairo.
- Al-Muradi, A. (2008). Explanation of Facilitating Benefits (1st ed.). Saad Eddin press. Damascus. Syria.
- Al-Masry, Kh. A. (2000). Explanation of the declaration of the clarification or the declaration of the content of the clarification in grammar (1st ed.). Scientific Books House. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Al-Thamani, O. Th. (1999). Explanation of conjugation (1st ed.). Al-Rushd Bookshop. KSA.
- Al-Astrabadi, R. H. (1996). Explanation of Al-Kafiyyah (2nd ed.). Qar Yunis University. Benghazi. Beirut.
-Al-Astrabadi, R. M. (1975). Explanation of Al-Kafiyyah for Ibn al-Hajib. Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah press. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Malik, M. A. (1982). Explanation Of Sufficient Healing (1st ed.). Al-Mamoun press. Baghdad.
- Yaish. A. (2001). Explanation of the detailed (1st ed.). Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiya Press. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Al-Hanbali, A. (1986). Gold nuggets in the news of gold (1st ed.). Ibn Katheer press. Damascus. Beirut.
- Al-Farabi, I. H. (1987). Al-Sihah is the crown of the language and the authenticity of Arabic (4th ed.). Al-Ilm for Millions press. Beirut.
- Al-Sakhawi, Sh. M. (1991) The Bright Light of the People of the Ninth Century. Al-Hayat Library. Beirut.
- Al-Zamakhshari, M. O. (1987). The discovery of the facts of the download and the eyes of gossip in the faces of interpretation (3rd ed.). Arab Heritage Revival House. Beirut.
- Hajji Khalifa, M. A. (1941). Revealing Suspicions About the Names of Books and Arts. Ihya Al Turath press. Beirut.
- Al-Ghazi, N. M. (1997). The Planets Walking with the Notables of the Tenth Hundred (1st ed.). Al-Kutub al-Ilmiya Press. Beirut. Lebanon.
-Manzoor, M. M. (1994). Lisan Al Arab (3rd ed.). Sader Press. Beirut. Lebanon.
- Shawqi Dhaif, A. D. (2019) Grammatical Schools. Al-Maarif Press, Baghdad.
- Al-Hamwi, Sh. A. (1995). The Dictionary of Countries (2nd ed.). Al-Sader Press. Beirut.
- Kahaleh, O. R. (2015) Authors’ Dictionary. Al-Muthanna Library. Beirut. Arab Heritage Revival House. Beirut.
- Al-Najjar, M., Abdel-Qader, H., Al-Zayyat, A. and Mustafa, I. (1989). The Intermediate Lexicon, the Arabic Language Academy in Cairo. Al-Dawah Press, Istanbul.
Al-Ansari, H. (1985). Mughni al-Labib on the books of Arabs (6th ed.). Al-Fikr press. Damascus.
- Al-Zamakhshari, A. (1993). The detail in the art of syntax (1st ed.). Al-Hilal library. Beirut.
Article View: 44
PDF Download: 47