Construct and application of the sports subjective vitality scale for special secondary school students in the city center of Mosul
|Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences
|Article 10, Volume 25, Issue 79, October 2022, Pages 149-163 PDF (4.37 M)
|Document Type: Research Paper
|Ayham Abdul Hamid Al Dulaimi1; Essam Muhammad Al Nahi2
|1Nineveh Education Directorate
|2College of Physical Education & Sports Sciences / University of Mosu
|The study aimed to:
- Build a scale of subjective vitality sports in the sports field for the special secondary school students in the sports center in the city of Mosul.
- Recognizing the degree of subjective vitality sports secondary of school students who excel in sports in the city center of Mosul.
The study was conducted on the research community of special secondary high school students participating in school sports activities in the city of Mosul, whose number is according to the records of the sports teams of physical education teachers in the two secondary schools (230) students in both secondary schools who participate in school sports activities, and the construction sample reached (140 students representing (61%) of the research community, while the application sample amounted to (50) students representing (22%) of the researchers community. As for the exploratory experiment sample, it amounted to (10) students representing (4%), and the sample The stability has reached (30) students, representing (13%), and the researcher used the statistical methods measured in the (spss) system to obtain the research data, which included(arithmetic mean, standard deviation, t-test for two independent samples, Pearson correlation coefficient, percentage.andCronbach’s alpha coefficient, The researchers concluded:
- The effectiveness of the subjective vitality measure applied to the members of the research sample of the athletes students in the two special secondary schools in the city center of Mosul
- The members of the research sample of the students participating in the internal and external sports activities have a good level of self-vitality.
The researchers recommended:
- Conducting other studies and research on the subjective vitality sports variable on a sample of student athletes, whether in individual or team games.
- Conducting studies and research on students who are practicing and non-practicing in sports activities
|Vitality; Special; Students
Article View: 231
PDF Download: 172