The effect of using the ES7 strategy according to the triple reciprocal method in the skill achievement of some wrestling grips
|Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences
|Article 1, Volume 25, 78 syppl, August 2022, Pages 1-17 PDF (4.47 M)
|Document Type: Research Paper
|Salwan Khaled1; Islam Abdel Salam2
|1College of Physical Education and Sport Sciences University of Mosul
|2College of Physical Education & Sports Sciences / University of Mosul
|The research aims to discover:
- Designing and implementing an educational program using the 7ES strategy according to the triple reciprocal method of wrestling for the third stage.
- Detecting the effect of using the 7ES strategy on the three-way reciprocal method in acquiring the art of performing some wrestling grips for third-stage students.
In order to verify the objective of the research, the researchers hypothesized the following:
There are no statistically significant differences in the post-test between the average scores of the students of the experimental groups who are taught according to the 7ES strategy and according to the triple reciprocal method among them in acquiring the art of performing some wrestling skills
The researchers used the experimental method for its suitability to the nature of the research, and the research sample included (53) students from the third school year in the College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Mosul, and by (16) students for the first experimental group, and (16) students for the second experimental group. Parity between the two groups in the basic variables (age, height, mass) and some elements of fitness.
The implementation of the educational program took (6) weeks for the period from 15/4/2022 to 21/4/2022, with (6) educational plans for the first experimental group and (6) educational plans for the second experimental group, and the time of each educational plan is (90) minutes After completing the program, a post-test for skill achievement was conducted.
The researchers used the following statistical methods:
To reach the results of the current research, the researcher used the statistical package (SPSS), using the following statistical methods:
- Arithmetic mean, standard deviation, simple correlation coefficient "Pearson" and (t) test for uncorrelated samples.
In light of the research results and within its limits, the researchers reached the following conclusions:
- The first experimental group that was taught with the 7ES strategy outperformed the second experimental group that was taught with the 7ES strategy according to the triple reciprocal method in skill acquisition in grips (carrier item, head and arm, reservation of the two legs, then lift, scale, side roller).
- There are no differences between the first and second experimental group in grip (picking the ankle of the foot)
The researchers recommended:
- Emphasis on the use of the 7ES strategy in teaching wrestling to third-year students.
- The necessity of introducing competition at the end of the educational unit because it has a positive impact on the skillful achievement of the third stage of wrestling
|strategy ES7; triple reciprocal; skill acquisition
Article View: 253
PDF Download: 172