The effect of interfering with exercise scheduling (random and intensive) in learning and retaining the technical performance of the discus throw event
|Al-Rafidain Journal For Sport Sciences
|Volume 26, Issue 81, October 2023, Pages 292-310 PDF (1.03 M)
|Document Type: Research Paper
|Brwa Ameen* 1; muayad abdulrahman hadeeth2
|1Physical Education- education-soran-soran-iraq
|2Physical Education - education - soran- arbil -iraq
|The research aims to:
- Detection of the effect of interfering exercise (random and intensive) on learning and retention of the technical performance of discus throwing
- Detection of the effect of the exercise method accompanied by the most appropriate interference for learning the technical performance of the discus throw
- Detection of the impact of the exercise method accompanied by the most appropriate interference for retention on the technical performance of the discus throw
The researcher assumes:
- There are significant differences between the pre and post-tests of the experimental group in learning and retaining the technical performance of discus throwing effectiveness.
- There are differences between the effect of the overlapping exercise method on the learning and retention rates of discus throwing effectiveness.
The researchers used the experimental method in a group design. The research sample consisted of (11) students, as the sample was chosen by a simple random method (lottery), and then the sample was homogenized in terms of age, height, and weight. The implementation of the program took (8) weeks, at the rate of two units per week for each A group according to each learning style. The time of the educational unit was (90) minutes, and the researchers used some statistical methods that helped in achieving the objectives of the research.
The researchers reached a set of conclusions, the most important of which are:
- Exercise, like the integration process that took place in the educational methods, has a significant and effective impact on learning and retention of discus throwing effectiveness.
- And the emergence of an effective positive effect for each exercise method (random and intensive) in learning the effectiveness of discus throwing.
- The emergence of an effective positive effect for each of the two methods of intensive random exercise in retaining the effectiveness of discus throwing
|discus throwing; exercise scheduling; random and intensive
Article View: 108
PDF Download: 49