- Anastasi, Anne, (1972): Educational and Psychological Testing, 3rd, Macmillan publishing Inc., New York.
- Cronbach, L. I. (1946): Response Sets and Tests, Validity, Journal of Educational & Psychological Measurement.
- Dodeen, H.&Abdool M. abood H. (2005): The Effect of Teaching Test-Taking Strategies on university Students’ Performance, Test Anxiety, and Attitudes towards test in P. Davidson Ch. Coombe, W.Jones (Eds.),Assessment in the Arab World, 123-203, Dubai,UAE, TESOL Arabia.
- Evans, W. (1984): Test-Wiseness: An Examination of Cue-using Strategies, Journal of Experimental Educational & Psychological Measurement.
- Famularo (2007): The Effect of Response Format and Test-Taking Strategies on item Difficulty: A comparison of Stem-Equivalent Multiple-Choice and Constructed-Response Test items, Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Boston College.
- Hong E., Sas M., Sas, J.(2006): Test-Taking Strategies of High and Low Mathematics Achievers, journal of Educational Research.
- Millman, J., Bishop, C., Eble, R. (1965): An analysis of Test Wiseness. Educational and Psychological Measurements, New York, Vol. (25), pp.(707-726).
- Mors, D. (1998): The Relative Difficulty of Selected Test-Wiswness Skills.
- Nitko, J.(2001): Educational Assessment of Students, New York :Merrill Prentice Hall.
- Otoum, Abdalqader ,Etal (2015):The Level of Test-Wiseness for the Students of Art and Science Faculty at Shrourah and its Relationship with some Variables , journal of education and practice, vol. (6),no.(29), pp.(102-113).
- Sarnacki , RE. (1979): An Examination of Test-Wiseness in the Cognitive Test domain, Review of Educational Research, 49(2), pp.(252-279).
- Stanley, C.J. and Hopkins,K.D.(1972) : Educational and Psychological Measurement and Evaluation, New Jerse : prentice Hall.
- Hamada, Diana Fahmy (2010): The relationship of experiential wisdom to the performance resulting from a multiple-choice achievement test based on the Rashi model among female students of the College of Education for Girls, literary departments at Umm Al-Qura University, unpublished PhD thesis, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
- Jarwan, Fathi Abdel-Rahman (2012): Teaching thinking, concepts and applications, 5th Edition, Amman, Dar Al-Fikr.
- Dudin, Hamza (2005): Teaching Examination Strategies, Qatar National Commission for Education, Culture and Science, Education Journal.
- Raddadi, Zain Hussein (2001): Wisdom Test and its Relationship to the Student's Type, Specialization, and Academic Achievement, Journal of the College of Education, Al-Zaqaq, (39), pp. (1-34).
- Zahran, Mohamed Hamed (2000): Mini psychological counseling to deal with academic problems, World of Books, Cairo.
- Al-Surour, Nadia Hayel (2000): Introduction to the Education of the Distinguished and Talented, Dar Al-Fikr for Obedience, Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Suleiman, Shaher Khaled (2014): The wisdom of testing among Tabuk University students in light of the variables of specialization, cumulative average, and academic level, College of Education and Arts, Tabuk University, Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, Volume (15), Number (2).
- El-Shahat, Magdy Mahmoud (2007): The effect of training on experiential wisdom on the level of both test anxiety and academic achievement, Journal of the Faculty of Education, Benha.
- Qatami, Youssef (2015): Talent and Excellence, Jordan, Dar Al-Masra for Publishing, Distribution and Printing, 3rd Edition.
- Abdel-Raouf, Mohamed (2018): The relative contribution of test wisdom skills in predicting the scores of a sample of high school students on the Boclet tests, Journal of Arab Studies in Education and Psychology, No. (94).
- Odeh, Ahmed Suleiman (2004): Measurement and Evaluation in the Teaching Process, 3rd Edition, Dar Al-Amal for Publishing and Distribution, Amman.
- Mutlaq, Fatima Abbas (2009): Measuring the level of experiential wisdom among distinguished and distinguished students and their ordinary peers from the preparatory stage, a comparative study in the center of Nineveh Governorate, Journal of the College of Arts, University of Baghdad.