- Ibrahim, Wafiq Muhammad Jamal al-Din, 2005, Manifestations of Environmental Pollution in the Governorate of Muscat (Sultanate of Oman), Journal of the Kuwaiti Geographical Society, Kuwait.
- Al-Hassan, Shukri Ibrahim, 2011, Environmental Pollution in the City of Basra, PhD thesis, College of Arts - University of Basra.
- Arnaout, Mohamed El-Sayed, 2000, Human and Environmental Pollution, 2nd Edition, Family Bookshop, Cairo - Egypt.
- Al-Ani, Alaa Ashraf Abd Farhan, 2020, Morphology of the city of Fallujah, College of Education for Human Sciences, University of Anbar, PhD thesis
- Al-Mohammadi, Ahmed Fayyad,1990, The City of Fallujah, its Functions and its Regional Relationship, College of Arts, University of Baghdad, Master Thesis, (GM).
- Farhan, Sameh Al-Gharbia and Yahya, 2011, Introduction to Environmental Sciences, fourth edition, Dar Al-Shorouk for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
- Wehbe, Salih, Human, 2001, Environment and Environmental Pollution, 1st edition, Dar Al-Fikr, Damascus - Syria.
- Agarwal S. and swami B.L.2010. status ambient noise levels in Jaipur City, Environ. Conser.J.
- Arline L. Bronzaft, , 2004 “Noise pollution”, in Richard M. Stpleton (Editor in chief), Pollution A to Z, vol. macmillam Reference, New York.
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, Central Agency for Statistics and Information Technology, Statistical Group for the year 2010.
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Planning, Central Statistical Organization, Anbar Statistics Directorate, Fallujah Population Estimates for the year 2020, data (GMT).
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Water Resources, Directorate of Public Survey, Administrative Map of Iraq, for the year 2000, scale 1/1000000
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works, Directorate of Urban Planning, the basic design map for the city of Fallujah No. (397-B), for the year 2010, scale 1/10000.
- Republic of Iraq, Ministry of Education, Fallujah Education Directorate, Planning Division, annual statistical booklet for the year 2019-2020, unpublished data.
- Field studies and interviews
- Field study through repeated visits to the study area, from 9/2/2021 to 4/22/2021.
- Personal interview, with Dr. Sari Mijbel Mansi, a specialist in ear, nose and throat surgery, Fallujah, Al-Faw Medical Complex, on 3/16/2021.
- Personal interviews with a number of those affected by the high levels of pollution in the study area during the field study, on 3/8/2021.