- •Abu Bakr, Muhammad Othman, the historical background of the border conflict between Eritrea and Ethiopia and its direct impact on neighboring countries, the International Center for African Studies, a series of African issues, Khartoum
- Adam, Yassin Al-Nasser Muhammadin, 1997, The Sudanese-Ethiopian Border Conflict and Problems, 1st Edition, Center for African Research and Studies, International University of Africa,
- Al-Jaali, Al-Bukhari Abdullah, 2000, Sudan's Eastern Borders with Ethiopia and Eritrea, Border Conflict and Legal Status, Al-Bakr Press, Doha,
- Al-Jaali, Al-Bukhari Abdullah, 1980, The Border Conflict between Sudan and Ethiopia, Gulf Press, Kuwait,
- El-Gamal, Shawky, 1981, History of the Discovery and Colonization of Africa, Cairo.
- Jamil, Abbas Muhammad, 2019, The position of the Organization of African Unity on the issues of Sudan 1969-1985, an unpublished master's thesis, College of Education, Wasit University,
- Hassan, Ibrahim Shehata, 1968, British policy in Sudan and its impact on the Egyptian-Sudanese relations 1899-1914, Cairo,
- Hamdan, Jamal 1965, New Africa, Cairo.
- Khaled, Mansour, 1985, Sudan and the Dark Tunnel - The Story of Corruption and Tyranny, Malta: Edam Publishing House Limited,
- Khatmi, Huwaida, 2015, The Sudanese-Ethiopian border dispute and its impact on Sudanese national security, Institute for Research and Strategic Studies, Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan,
- Khamis, Kholoud Mohamed, 1998, Ethiopia's contemporary regional policy towards the Arab geographical neighboring countries, an unpublished master's thesis, College of Political Science, University of Baghdad.
- Daqash, Hamid, 2007, The Ethiopian occupation of the Sudanese lands, African Studies, Sudan, Issue 38, Al-Azhari University, December
- Rizk, Younan Labib, 1976, Sudan during the Dual Rule 1899-1934, Cairo,
- Mr. Mohamed, Al-Moez Fadl, 2014, The Ethiopian-Eritrean conflict and its impact on Sudanese national security, Center for African Research and Studies, International University of Africa,
- Al-Shaarawy, Helmy, 2010, Africa ... From Century to Century, 1st edition, Cairo,
- Salih, Akram Mohamed, 2013, The Future of Sudanese-Ethiopian Relations 2011-2020, Political Science Journal, Issue 1, Sudan Currency Press Company Limited,
- Abdel-Khaleq, Nevin Fouad, 1991, The Historical Development of the Sudanese-Ethiopian Border Problems 1879-1902, unpublished master's thesis, Cairo University, Institute of African Research and Studies,
- Abdel-Rasoul, Mohamed Riyad and Kawthar, Africa: A Study of the Continents of the Continent
- Abdel-Aal, Mohamed Shawky, 2010, The Equitable Utilization of the Waters of International Rivers, the Nile River as a Special Case, African Horizons Magazine, Issue 31, The Egyptian State Information Service, Cairo,
- Obeid, Qasim Muhammad, 2007, The ethnic diversity of the population of Sudan and its impact on the power of the state, a study in political geography, an unpublished master's thesis, College of Education, Ibn Rushd University of Baghdad,
- Obeid, Mona Hussein, Sudan and its regional environment.
- Othman, Abd al-Rahman Ahmed, 2011, the geopolitical weight of Ethiopia's relations with the Republic of Sudan in light of contemporary changes, a conference on Sudan's relationship with neighboring countries, a future vision, the International University of Africa, the Center for African Research and Studies and the University of Al-Azhar Leader, the Center for Research and Studies, Sudan, scientific papers,
- Flaifel, Syed, 1987, The Delimitation of the Sudanese-Abyssinian Borders and Its Impact on the Bat, Alberta, Boron and Khoma Tribes, a Documentary Study for the Period 1899-1936, Institute of African Research and Studies, Cairo University,
- Al-Quraishi, Rida, 1995, The Nile Basin, Ethiopia and Israel, "The Critical Triangle in Arab Water Security," 1st Edition, Middle East Studies, Center for Studies and Research of the Arab World, December
- Muhammad, Abdullah Abd al-Razzaq, 1998, The Berlin Conference and its Effects on the Political Map of West Africa, Journal of African Studies, Institute of African Research and Studies, Cairo University, No. 12,
- Mahdi, Muhammad Ashour, 1996, Political Borders and the Reality of the State in Africa, African Studies Series, Center for African Future Studies, Issue 2, Cairo,
- Houn, Nadima Tila, 1988, Egypt's ambitions in Lake Tana and the Blue Nile, from the book The Nile Water Crisis To Where, New Culture House, 1st edition, Cairo
- Collins, Robert O. 2008, ; A History of Modern Sudan , Cambridge University Press , UK ,
- Fco 31/1684 , File No. NFS 3/326/1 , Foreign and Commonwealth office , title : Sudan / Ethiopia , 23 April 1974 .
- Fco 39/ 60, File No. NFS VB 4/1 , Foreign and Commonwealth office , title : Sudan / Ethiopia , 9 Julg 1967.
- Fessha, Yonatan Tesfaye; 2010, Ethnic Diversity and Federalism , Constitution Maring in South Africa and Ethiopia , Ashgate Publishing Limited , Surrey England ,
- G.N.Sanderson, 1960: The Foreign policy of Negas Meneli;.vol 5 1963
- Hamdon G: The political map of the new Africa
- Lliling, David, 1978, Chad Ptiysical And Cosial Geography In Africa South Of Sahara, England Europe Publisations, Limited,London,
- Zewde, Bahru, 1976, Relations Between Ethiopia And The Sudan 1898-1935 the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the University of London,