Youssef Bin Ismail's Care (D. 812 A.H) to Ajust "Eaaen Elfeeal" in his Dictionary "Mashari’ Al-Lughah": An Implement Study from the Letter 'Al-Meem' to the end of the book
|Anbar University Journal of Languages & Literature|
|Article 22, Volume 14, Issue 3, September 2022, Pages 548-563 PDF (771.11 K)|
|Document Type: Research Paper|
|mustafa kamil albikati* 1; Basim Mohammed Thamil2|
|1جامعة الأنبار- کلیة الآداب_ الرمادی _ العراق|
|2College of Arts/ University of Anbar|
|This research aims to highlight the efforts of the linguist Yusuf bin Ismail bin Ibrahim (who died after 812 AH) and his care to control the eye of the verb in his lexicon, Mashari’ al-Lughah. I have confined myself to the application of the letter almim to the end of the book.|
I began the research with an introduction in which I introduced Youssef bin Ismail's personal and scientific biography, and then I mentioned two sections, the first of which dealt with the meaning of the verb, the sections of the triple verb, and the second of which mentioned various models of verbs that are set by the same phrase, and the research was followed by a conclusion in which I mentioned the most notable results.
|Youssef bin Ismail; the eye of the verb Mashari’ Al-Language|
• Al-Sharif, Y. H. (2003). The aspects of the triple act between the lexicon and morphology: A morphological linguistic study through Al-Arab speech. Doctoral thesis, Umm Al-Qura University, College of Arabic Language, Saudi Arabia.
• Al-Zarkali, Kh. M. (2002). Al-Alam (5th ed.). Dar Al-Ilm for Millions press.
• Al-Zubaidi, M. M. (2001). Taj Al-Aroos. Ministry of Guidance and News in Kuwait. National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters in the state of Kuwait.
• Sezgin, F. (1991). History of the Arab heritage. Department of culture and Publication in the university.
• Al-Mawsili, O. J. Specifications (4th ed.). General Book Authority in Egypt. Egypt.
• Ibn Yaish. (1973). Explanation of Al-Maluki in the declension (1st ed.). The Arab Library. Aleppo. Syria.
• Al-Jawhari, I. H. (1978). Al-Sihah: The crown of language and the authenticity of Arabic (4th ed.). Dar Al-Ilm Million. Beirut. Lebanon.
• Al-Ghamdi, M. S. The morphological eye of triple verb in Arabic and its provisions and role in building the word. Annual phonetics in Algeria.
• Al-Jalabi, M. A. (1941). The revealance of thoughts. Al-Muthanna Library press. Baghdad.
• Al-Akburi, A. H. (1995). The core in the falls of creation and syntaxing (1st ed.). Dar Al-Fikr. Damascus.
• Al-Razi, M. A (1999). Mukhtar Al-Sahah (5th ed.). Al-Dar Al-Numtaziyah. Lebanon.
• Ismail, Y. Drafts of language.
• Al-Sharqawi, A. I. (1993). Lexikon of Lexikons (2nd ed.). Islami west house. Lebanon.
• Al-Tunji, M. and Al-Asma, R. (2001). The detailed dictionary of language (linguistics) (1st ed.). Dar Al-Kutub Al-Alami. Lebanon.
• Qara Ballut, A. and Qara Ballut, A. (2001). Lexicon of History “Islamic Heritage in the Libraries of the World (Manuscripts and Publications)” (1st ed.). Dar Al-Aqaba. Kayseri. Turkey.
• Yaqoub, E. B. (2006). Encyclopedia of Arabic Language (1st ed.). Dar Al-Kutub
Article View: 1
PDF Download: 4